The Nissan Datsun Sports Owners Club based in Victoria is a club of hundreds of enthusiastic members enjoying our great club events. From Track days to country drives. Amongst club members we have interests as diverse as Track Days, Sprints, Social Drives, Car Shows, Concourseetc. With a strongclub membership & financial backing NDSOC can cater to all lovers of the Nissan/Datsun Marque.Your membership will entitle you to a monthly magazine of around 40 pages plus an annual membership card.
We hold our monthly General Meetings on the First Wednesday of the month.(No meeting in January) An average attendance of 40 members enjoy a bite to eat, drink at the bar and mingle with other car nuts. The meeting starts at 7:30pm and we regularly have guest speakers come along. We invite all Nissan fans and prospective members to come along and enjoy a night with us.
Meetings are held at The Tower Hotel, 686 Burwood Road Hawthorn. (note the change of venue). Meals are available. We are upstairs (your meal will be brought upstairs to you) There are two car parks either side of the road, and a large car park approx 6 doors down in Burwood Avenue.
2015 MSCA Event Calender
- Sunday Feb 1, Sandown
- Saturday March 14, Calder
- Saturday April 11, Haunted Hills
- Sunday May 3, Calder
- Sunday June 21, Sandown
- Sunday July 19, Motorkhana at Laverton **New event**
- Sunday August 16, Winton
- Saturday September 12, Phillip Island
- Saturday October 10, Sandown
- Sunday Nov 1, Winton
Our latest eNews can be viewed here
- All Japanese ShowWhen: Sunday Jan 18th Where: Showgrounds arena, Creswick st Ballarat Meet: 7:30 at the United Westga...
- NDSOC Christmas PartyCome one come all to the NDSOC christmas party! This year we want a fabulous relaxing day at hanging...
- NDSOC Concours / Show and ShineThe annual NDSOC Concours / Show and shine is returning to Docklands once again. Here the cars are j...