How to Join
To join the NDSOC:
- Click Here to sign up online and pay securely via credit card using eWay.
- Download the membership form, fill it in and email email@example.com. Transfer the fees to the NDSOC bank account, details on the form; or
- Mail in the form with a cheque; or
- Come along to a General Meeting and pay there.
Please do not post Cash. We can not be responsible for loss of cash through the post.
- Social and Friendly Club. All Nissan/Datsun/Prince models welcome. We also welcome members who share the same interests even if they don’t own a Nissan/Datsun.
- Drives, Rallye, and other social events, Tassie Tour.
- Bi-Annual Nissan Datsun Sports Nationals – 3 day event
- Monthly Social and General Meetings. Come along have a drink and chat about cars.
- Competition – Approx 10 Track Days a year in association with the MSCA, Drag Days
- Yearly Driver Training Day
- CAMS Affiliation
- CH Plates
- Quality monthly magazine “Full Circuit”, colour cover with B+W contents, 40+ pages, 11 issues per year
- Concours D’Elegance
Single – A single member. Partners welcome to attend events.
Family – A family that is living at the same address. Intended for Partners and/or Children. Useful if more than one family member needs a membership card for competitive events.
Membership Application Form
Please note, NDSOC membership is from Jan 1 to Dec 31st of each year.
New members who join after July 1 can purchase a half year membership at a reduced cost. Please note full joining fee applies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
*NB Please allow 4 weeks for membership to be processed.