How to Join
To join the NDSOC:
- Click Here to sign up online and pay securely via credit card using eWay.
- Download the membership form, fill it in and email email@example.com. Transfer the fees to the NDSOC bank account, details on the form; or
- Mail in the form with a cheque; or
- Come along to a General Meeting and pay there.
Please do not post Cash. We can not be responsible for loss of cash through the post.
- Social and Friendly Club. All Nissan/Datsun/Prince models welcome. We also welcome members who share the same interests even if they don’t own a Nissan/Datsun.
- Drives, Rallye, and other social events, Tassie Tour.
- Bi-Annual Nissan Datsun Sports Nationals – 3 day event
- Monthly Social and General Meetings. Come along have a drink and chat about cars.
- Competition – Approx 10 Track Days a year in association with the MSCA, Drag Days
- Yearly Driver Training Day
- CAMS Affiliation
- CH Plates
- Quality monthly magazine “Full Circuit”, colour cover with B+W contents, 40+ pages, 11 issues per year
- Concours D’Elegance
Single – A single member. Partners welcome to attend events.
Family – A family that is living at the same address. Intended for Partners and/or Children. Useful if more than one family member needs a membership card for competitive events.
Membership Application Form
Please note, NDSOC membership is from Jan 1 to Dec 31st of each year. Please allow 4 weeks for membership to be processed.
New members who join after July 1 can purchase a half year membership at a reduced cost. Please note full joining fee applies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
Membership may be cancelled within 30 days of payment and written notice must be given in order to cancel provided the member has not obtained permit plates via NDSOC. If a
member has obtained permit plates, then their membership cannot be cancelled. The joining fee is non refundable.
Please see below for information regarding general membership cancellation policies.
- If a member fails to abide by the policies outlined in the Club Members Guide, or the Permit plate terms and Conditions, their membership may be suspended or cancelled by management.
Advanced notice must be given for all direct debit membership cancellations (see below for more details).
- Current memberships will expire December 31 annually.
- All benefits and incentives received by participant must be returned to NDSOC at the members’ expense
- ** Our cancellation policy is subject to change at the discretion of NDSOC. Our decision on all questions regarding construction or interpretation of these policies is final. We may change these policies at any time without notice at our sole discretion